Mobile Notary Services and fees
Notarization is capped by the State of Florida at $10 per notarial act (stamp). Military and Veterans (with valid military or veteran status identification) receive a discounted notarization at $8. Dispatch, travel, and additional fees billed separate and are listed below.
- Weekend Dispatch Fee – $10
- Holiday Fee – $20 for appointments needed on any Federal Holiday. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and is not included in this fee.
- Travel Fee – Navarre $25; Santa Rosa County $35; Okaloosa County $45; Escambia County $55
- VIN Verification – $10 per verification form. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and is not included in this fee.
- Hospital/Hospice/Assisted Living Appointment Fee* – $25 plus $25 each additional hour after the first hour. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and is not included in this fee.
- Jail/Prison Fee** – $55 plus $25 each additional hour after the first hour. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and is not included in this fee. If an inmate is unavailable at the time of the appointment, refuses to sign, or DoC denies visitation for any reason the $55 jail/prison appointment fee and travel fees are non-refundable.
- Drilled Safe Deposit Box Fee – $10 per box drilled. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and not included in this fee.
- I-9 Verification Fee – $25 per employee as I-9 forms are not notarized and do not fall under the Florida fee statute. A Notary Public serves as an authorized representative and verify identification. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and not included in this fee.
- Administering Oaths & Affirmations – $45 plus an additional $25 per every additional hour until dismissed by the Judge. Travel and Dispatch is an additional charge and not included in this fee.
- Witness Fee – $25 per witness if provided by Emerald Waters Notary LLC. You may provide a witness on your own at no additional charge as long as the witness meets the criteria per the State of Florida and has valid identification.
*Please verify with administration that on-site notarization is allowed and visitors are permitted prior to booking your appointment as booking fees are non-refundable. If the patient is not fully alert or has been medicated, I will not be able to notarize the document(s).
**Please verify with the Department of Corrections and/or administration that visitation and notarization is permitted for the inmate and that the inmate has valid ID. The State of Florida allows an inmate identification card issued on or after 1/1/91 by Florida Department of Corrections to be used as a valid ID for an inmate who is currently in custody of the Department. Booking fees for jail/prison appointments are non-refundable.
Loan Signing Agent Services and fees
Loan signing fees vary based on loan type, document count (if having to print documents), scan backs/fax backs, number of signers, location and travel time, and if witnesses are needing to be provided. Please contact for an exact quote.
For Loan Signing Clients:
- For loan document signings, check with your lender about any required items that will need to be returned with your documents (such as: W-2, Pay stub, copies of identification etc.).
- Have copies of your identification available as they must be sent back with the loan package. Some lenders require two forms of government issued ID (see list of acceptable identification listed in sidebar) Check with your lender to verify their requirements.
- Funds to Title Company, if applicable. Sometimes, due to the amount, personal checks are not accepted.
- Have lender’s phone number handy in case you have questions during the signing. As your loan signing agent we serve as a neutral party to witness the documents and can not provide legal or financial advice or any information as to the details of the documents.
The Florida panhandle is a beautiful place to get married (hello….beach wedding!!) and we would love nothing more than to officiate your ceremony, large or small, formal or informal. As a State of Florida Notary Public we can solemnize a marriage and offer either religious or non-religious services.
Wedding services start at $149* and include the $30 fee regulated by the State of Florida. You must obtain and provide your own marriage license, which you can get at the Florida Clerk of Court nearest you.
For a complete list of wedding packages and prices CONTACT us.
*All weddings require a $49 non-refundable deposit to book services. Remaining balances are due the day of the ceremony.